ALPHASHOT 360 is perfect for products up to the size 30x30x30 cm [HxBxD], and which do not weigh more than 3 kg.
The whole process is automated with ALPHASHOT 360, which cuts the time spent per picture down to seconds. This includes removing the background and inserting shadows and/or reflections.
The studio enables lightning-fast packshots and can easily take and post-process 5 images of one product in under 50 seconds. The images are now available in your desired quality and are ready to be uploaded to your website.
Using ALPHASHOT 360°’s turntable makes taking a 360° shot quick and easy. It takes less than 3 minutes to have a quality 360 image ready for your website. With post-processing and product release.
The studio has a fixed front with a mounted camera bracket that can be manually adjusted from 0° to 90° in relation to the product.
The studio is illuminated by 4 LED lights at the bottom and top, with 2 on each side of the camera. LED lights are also included in the back plate and in the turntable on the bottom.
It is possible to use 3 cameras simultaneously with the ALPHASHOT 360 and thus it is possible to take pictures of its product from several angles at the same time.
The whole process is controlled from your computer, or even an iPad, where with the help of Orbitvu’s advanced but user-friendly software, you are in control of everything from the lighting set-up, post-processing to exporting. Create your own templates, or choose ready-made ones from the ORBITVU library.
What is included for free with ALPHASHOT 360°?
- Complete portable photo studio
- Grasp the camera holder directly in the frame
- Slider for camera angle, from 0° to 90°
- Orbitvu Station software
- ORBITVU turntable
Is it possible to buy extra equipment?
- Anti-reflection kit
- Positioning laser kit
- Extra camera holder
- Vertical Camera Moun
- Motorized hanging kit (allows products to hang and follow around with the 360 plate)
- SpefikationerALPHASHOT 360
- Max. object size in the machine [HxWxD]30x30x30 cm
- Max. weight of object3 kg
- Camera angle0°-90°
- LED lightYes
- Brightness47.200 lumen
- Light technologyHigh CRI LED (>4000 pcs)
- Color Rendering Index>85
- 2D photographingYes
- 360° photographingYes
- Video recordingYes
- 2D Image output formatPNG, JPEG, RAW + PNG mask
- 360° mage output formatHTML5, Flash, GIF
- Video recording output formatAVI, MP4, Upload directly to YouTube
- Camera CompatibilityCANON & NIKON DSLR (See the full list HERE)
- Multi-control of camerasYes (Up to 2)
- Max. image resolutionUnlimited
- Operating systems compatibilitymacOS X 10.10 and later, Windows 7 and later
- Dimensions [HxWxD]63x65x88 cm
- Total weight49 kg
- External power supply100-230 AC
Visit our showroom and experience the studios first hand.
Bring your own products to our showroom in Copenhagen and let us show you first-hand what the studio can do.
Our showroom is open from Monday to Friday, from 9AM to 5PM CEST. In order to serve you better, visits are by appointment. Fill out this form to schedule your visit.
Book an online demo
Let us demonstrate the possibilities of Orbitvu live.